Romotur is a DMC with more than 30 years of experience in the MICE business and incoming leisure tourism. We design exclusive experiences for business incentive programs and leisure groups in wonderful places in the Basque Country and Northern Spain, such as Bilbao, San Sebastian, Vitoria, Rioja, Santander, Galicia, etc. We also support the organization of large-scale events like car launches, conventions, congresses and any kind of event where you need the trust and knowledge of the most experienced local DMC.
- Longstanding experience in the events and tourism business
- THE DMC for MICE projects in Northern Spain
- Extensive network of top providers in the area
- Philosophy: experience over consumption, quality over quantity, enjoying over doing
- Wine tourism experts: Bilbao-La Rioja representative in Great Wine Capitals
- Tailored experiences, exclusive accommodations that reflect the local culture
By nature, a DMC functions as a nexus between clients, the host area, local institutions, and local providers. Indeed, this central node is a strategic position from which to promote, and transmit good sustainability practices in other stakeholders of the network, and it is our intention to increasingly take on this responsibility as we move forward. Take a look at our sustainability policy and roadmap.
Why the Basque Country?
- Daily international flight connections to European hubs
- 1-hour flight from any city in Spain
- Short distances between its major cities and the La Rioja wine region
- Spectacular, versatile venues and first-class congress centers
- Well-developed, growing hospitality industry and infrastructure
- High-quality destination, great for combining business and leisure
- Wine and gastronomy considered one of the best in the world
- Beautiful landscapes and excellent active tourism facilities
- Something different: a distinct culture that sets it apart from other Spanish regions